It doesn’t look like Samsung is going to update all Galaxy phones with all the One UI 4.1 photography improvements, so here we tell you what news will come to each smartphone.
It’s been a few weeks OneUI 4.1 It began its rollout with a good number of new features, especially in the photographic part, although the truth is that many Samsung Galaxy devices were expected in February. seems to be retarded for just about everyone those that are not called Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra.
Now, across the Samsung community, it looks like the South Korean giant is in shock. what news from your latest camera flagship They will arrive with One UI 4.1 in the rest of the Galaxy catalogbecause for material reasons, not all improvements will be available in all ranges and all terminals.
So, as our fellow xda devs told us, the reality is that We cannot yet inform you with more precise dates. about the landing of this important update in the main Samsung mobiles, but we know what news will arrive on each smartphoneso right now we are breaking them down for you to write down which you will receive shortly.
Samsung continues to deploy One UI 4.1 across its entire catalog, although according to community experts not all the new features for its cameras will reach all Galaxy devices… Here we tell you what each smartphone will receive !
As Samsung fans already know, the new version of One UI numbered 4.1 includes many enhancements for mobile photography that were introduced with the Galaxy S22and according to Samsung Community Here is the list of all the smartphones that will receive each function:
- Portrait in night mode: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Note20 series, Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy Z Flip3, Galaxy Z Fold2 and Galaxy Z Flip 5G.
- pet recognition: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Note20 series, Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy Z Flip3, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy S21 FE and Galaxy S20 FE.
- Positioning the light in portrait mode: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Note20 series, Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy Z Flip3, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy S21 FE and Galaxy S20 FE.
- Telephoto in video portraits: Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy S21 FE.
- Improved “Director’s View”: Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3.
- Professional video support with a telephoto lens: Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold2.
- Snapchat integration: the Galaxy S21 series.
In addition to this revealing list of new specifications and terminals, in the Samsung community They also posted this bunch of screenshots in perfect Korean showing how Samsung will introduce One UI 4.1 when it rolls out in the Galaxy catalog, including we can extract some additional information.
In fact, it is confirmed that there will be some UI changes Samsung cameras, moving for example the option of “Single Take” On the menu More and the way “Doodle AR” on the menu of rear area.
They also expect Samsung to work on the night portraits with telephoto sensorsimprovements for high resolution images with AI or a new one advanced auto framing function which will land in the first half of 2022.
Samsung confirms it, mobile photography in power!
Related Topics: Samsung
Sign up for Disney+ for 8.99 euros and without permanence