In this digital world, the smartphone has become an integral part of our lives. We cannot hope to lead our lives without him. And in case you are addicted to your smartphone, it is almost impossible to live without it. However, the batteries in these phones don’t last forever, as you obviously know.
That can be a big problem sometimes, if not all the time. I’m here today to help you with that. In this article, I will share with you the Top 7 Android Battery Saver Apps with ratings. You will also know every little detail about them. So, without wasting any more time, let’s move on. Read along.
” sizes=”(max-width: 760px) calc(100vw – 40px), 720px” alt=”Las 7 mejores aplicaciones de ahorro de batería para Android con clasificación” width=”1000″ height=”666″ data-pin-media=”https://www.compuhoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Las-7-mejores-aplicaciones-de-ahorro-de-bateria-para-Android.jpg” data-webp=”true” data-ezsrcset=”https://www.compuhoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Las-7-mejores-aplicaciones-de-ahorro-de-bateria-para-Android.jpg 1000w,https://www.compuhoy.com/ezoimgfmt/techcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/7-Best-Battery-Saver-Apps-for-Android-with-Rating-300×200.jpg 300w,https://www.compuhoy.com/ezoimgfmt/techcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/7-Best-Battery-Saver-Apps-for-Android-with-Rating-768×511.jpg 768w,https://www.compuhoy.com/ezoimgfmt/techcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/7-Best-Battery-Saver-Apps-for-Android-with-Rating-50×33.jpg 50w” data-trellis-processed=”1″ data-ezsrc=”https://www.compuhoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Las-7-mejores-aplicaciones-de-ahorro-de-bateria-para-Android.jpg” />
Do Battery Saver Apps Really Work?
In short, yes, battery saver apps work, and they help extend battery life from 10% to 20%. Most battery saver apps shut down the background process and help regulate which apps can run in the background. These apps also turn off Bluetooth, dim the brightness, and make other adjustments that help extend battery life, at least marginally.
Top 7 Battery Saver Apps for Android
Below are the 7 best battery saver apps for Android. Keep reading to know more.
#1 Battery Doctor
Rating 4.5 (8,088,735) | Installs: 100,000,000+
The first battery saving app that I am going to talk about in this article is Battery Doctor. Developed by Cheetah Mobile, this is one of those feature rich apps. The developers offer the app for free. Some of the most useful features of this app are different profiles including power saving, power saver and battery monitoring. The application allows you to define and program these profiles on your own.
With the help of this app, you can easily check the battery level status of your phone. In addition to that, it can also track the specific apps as well as features that are draining the battery life of your mobile phone. Not only that, you can customize quite a few settings that drain your battery like Wi-Fi, brightness, mobile data, Bluetooth, GPS and many more.
The app comes in multiple languages, more than 28 languages to be precise. Along with that, you can optimize battery power with a single tap.
- Ability to optimize battery life based on application type
- Customization of specific settings
- Simple and easy to use user interface (UI)
- Support more than 28 languages
- The app is quite heavy, especially when compared to other apps.
- The app becomes slow whenever animations are running.
- You are going to need a lot of system permissions
Download Battery Doctor
#2 GSM Battery Monitor
Rating 4.5 (68,262) | Installs: 1,000,000+
The next battery saver app you can consider is GSam Battery Saver. However, the app won’t do anything on its own to save your phone’s battery life. Instead, what it will do is provide you with specific details about your battery usage. In addition to that, it will also help you identify the particular apps that are consuming the most battery life. With this newly found information, you can easily take preventive measures and increase the battery life of your smartphone.
Some of the useful data it displays are wake time, wake locks, CPU and sensor data, and many more. Not only that, but you can also view usage stats, past usage, estimated search time for current battery status, and time intervals.
The app doesn’t work as well on the latest versions of Android. However, to make up for that, it comes with a root plugin that you can use to collect more information.
- Data to show which apps consume the most battery on your smartphone
- Gives you access to a lot of information, helping you make an informed decision
- Graphs to help you visualize battery usage
- It just monitors the apps and you don’t have any control over them.
- The user interface (UI) is complicated and takes time to get used to
- Optimized mode not available in the free version
Download GSam Battery Monitor
Rating 4.4 (300,115) | Installs: 10,000,000+
The next battery saver app I am going to talk about is Greenify. The app is offered for free by its developers. What it does is it puts all the apps that drain the battery of the smartphone into hibernation mode. This, in turn, does not allow them to access any bandwidth or resources. Not only that, they can’t even run processes in the background. However, the genius of this app is that after hibernating, you can still use them.
So it is your choice when you want to use all apps and when you want to put them to sleep. The most important ones like email, messenger, and alarm clock, any other apps that give you information that is essential, can be kept as usual.
- Does not consume much of the phone’s resources i.e. CPU/RAM
- You can modify the settings according to each different application
- You do not need to provide any personal information.
- Compatible with Android and iOS operating systems
- Sometimes it’s hard to figure out the apps that most need to hibernate
- The handling of the application is a bit complicated and requires time and effort.
- In the free version, the app does not support system apps.
#4 Avast Battery Saver
Rating 4.6 (776,214) | Installs: 10,000,000+
Avast Battery Saver is a great app for managing power consumption as well as eliminating unnecessary tasks. The app is rich in features, which adds to its benefits. The two most useful features of the app are the task killer and the five power consumption profiles. The five profiles you can set are home, work, night, smart, and emergency mode. Features like app viewer and profile notifications are also available.
The app comes with a single master switch. With the help of this switch, you can turn the battery saver app on or off with the touch of a finger. Built-in smart technology analyzes how much battery life is left and communicates with you about the same, making sure you know what actions to take.
- Optimize your phone according to the need of the hour and according to your battery backup
- The user interface (UI) is simple and easy to use. Even a beginner with no technical experience can get the hang of it in minutes.
- You can set profiles optimizing battery as well as based on battery life, location and time.
- There is an app consumption tool that detects the apps that consume the most battery power and disables them permanently.
- Not all features are available in the free version
- The free version also contains ads.
- You will need a lot of system permissions to use the app
Download Avast Battery Saver
Rating 4.3 ( 4,817 ) | Installs: 100,000+
In case you are looking for a root-only battery saver app, Servicely is just what you need. The app stops all services that continue to run in the background, which conserves battery power. In addition to that, it can also prevent rogue apps from damaging your phone. Not only that, the app also prevents them from syncing every time. This feature is especially useful in case you want to have a particular app on your phone, but you don’t want it to sync. The app is also compatible with wakelock detection apps. You can customize the app extensively and there are many features to make it work well. However, you may experience a delay in notifications. The app comes in both free and paid versions.
By getting to the PRO version, you will be able to get rid of the ads that often bother you in the free version. Not only that, but you will also get access to real-time detailed information about battery and CPU usage. Other than that, you will tend to try out a lot of new themes as well.
The app also has a feature that tells you about the optimal battery charge level: According to the app, it’s at 80 percent. At this point you can unplug your phone from the charging port or wall socket.
- Monitor and prolong battery life
- Detailed information about battery and CPU usage
- Accu-check battery tool verifies battery capacity in real time
- Informs you about the optimal level of battery charge
- The free version comes with ads.
- The user interface is quite complicated and can be difficult to tackle at first.
#7 Battery Saver 2019
Rating 4.2 (9,755) | Installs: 500,000+
Last but not least, turn your attention to Battery Saver 2019. The app uses multiple settings and system features to save battery. In addition to that, it also works to extend battery life. On the main screen, you’ll find options like a power saving mode switch, battery status, battery stats, run times, and toggling for various settings.
In addition to that, the app also comes with a custom and sleep mode. These modes allow you to disable the radios of the devices. Along with that, you can also configure your own power usage profile settings.
” sizes=”(max-width: 760px) calc(100vw – 40px), 720px” alt=”Ahorro de batería 2019 – Aplicaciones de ahorro de batería para Android” width=”1200″ height=”531″ data-pin-media=”https://www.compuhoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/1642699157_732_Las-7-mejores-aplicaciones-de-ahorro-de-bateria-para-Android.png” data-ezsrcset=”https://www.compuhoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/1642699157_732_Las-7-mejores-aplicaciones-de-ahorro-de-bateria-para-Android.png 1200w,https://www.compuhoy.com/ezoimgfmt/techcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Battery-Saver-2019_1-300×133.png 300w,https://www.compuhoy.com/ezoimgfmt/techcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Battery-Saver-2019_1-768×340.png 768w,https://www.compuhoy.com/ezoimgfmt/techcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Battery-Saver-2019_1-1024×453.png 1024w,https://www.compuhoy.com/ezoimgfmt/techcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Battery-Saver-2019_1-50×22.png 50w” data-trellis-processed=”1″ data-ezsrc=”https://www.compuhoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/1642699157_732_Las-7-mejores-aplicaciones-de-ahorro-de-bateria-para-Android.png” />
Another useful feature is that you can schedule power saving modes at different times of the day or night including wake up, sleep, work and many other important times as per your choice.
- Lets you control battery consuming apps with ease
- Monitor and disable devices that consume battery power
- Different power saving modes for various needs.
- Free with a simple and easy to use user interface (UI)
- Full page ads are quite irritating
- Delays in animations
Download Battery Saver 2019
Other battery saving methods:
- Uninstall apps you don’t use
- Lower the brightness of your screen
- Use WiFi instead of mobile data
- Turn off Bluetooth and GPS when not in use
- Disable vibration or haptic feedback
- Don’t use live wallpapers
- don’t play games
- Use battery saving modes
This is all the information you need to know about the Top 7 Battery Saver Apps for Android along with their rating. I really hope the article provided you with tons of value. Now that you are equipped with the necessary knowledge, put it to the best possible use. Save your Android smartphone battery and keep using it for more hours.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.