Here we are presenting the Cool iOS Features that we have found. Many of us have been using the iPhone for over a year and know even the most secret features. Some of them help you work productively, while others keep your smartphone safe.
But there are so many functions that you forget about them all in an instant. Clearly, if you use your iPhone exclusively for calls, you probably won’t need it.
But you need to constantly realize the potential of iOS and improve your user experience. Today we are going to talk about useful iOS features: learn (or retain) how to view photos in iCloud setup Calendar on iPhone and find out how shortcuts can be useful, even if you don’t use them.
Here are some Cool iOS Features that make life much easier.
How to View Photos in iCloud?
Readers of our Telegram chat often ask how you can view photos in iCloud. The fact is that the best way to do this is to go directly from the browser to the PC. But for that, you need to configure and check something first. First, let’s check if you have enabled cloud photo upload.
- Go to Settings on iPhone;
- Click on your name at the top;
- Select “iCloud” and click on “Photos”;
- Check if the slider next to “iCloud Photos” and “My Photo Stream” is active.
Ready! Now you’re sure photos are uploaded to iCloud. Then you need to do the following:
- Go to iCloud.com.
- Enter your Apple ID username and password.
- Now select the “Photos” section. From there, you can delete photos or save them to your PC.
How to Automatically Upload Photos to iCloud?
You can also automatically upload photos from your PC to Windows to iCloud. For this, you need to do something. To see.
- Go to the Microsoft Store and download the iCloud app.
- After installation, go to the app and click “Options” next to “Photo”.
- Then check the box next to “iCloud Music Library” and click “Finish”.
Now you can add photos and videos to the specified folder on your computer, and from there they will be uploaded to iCloud.
How to Add Contacts to iPhone Home Screen?
If at the start Quick orders scared users off, then over time they were used: for example, to create gifs from cool videos or automation. Thanks to the shortcuts, you can even add your favourite contacts directly to your desktop.
- Open the Teams app and go to My Teams.
- Click “Add” in the upper right corner.
- Click “Add Action” and select “Contacts”.
- Then click on “Contacts” at the top and select the desired number from the memory.
- In the search bar at the bottom, type “Quick view” or “Call” if you need to dial a number.
Then we will need to add photos to the quick team.
- Click Share and select Add to Home Screen.
- Click the image icon and select “Add from Library” or “Take Photo” and click “Add”.
Ready! Now the contact will be right on the desktop next to the rest of the icons! You can also collect them into a folder and add them to the Dock from below.
How to Add Photos to iPhone Calendar
For some important calendar events, you need to add accompanying files with reports or documents. Can you do it right calendar on iPhone?
- Create a new event in the calendar or open an existing one.
- Then click “Edit” at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and click Add Attachment.
- Navigate to the document you want to add and click Finish. You can select files even from phone memory even from cloud storage.
- If you want to remove an attachment, open the event and click Edit, then swipe the attachment from right to left and click Remove.
How to Set Calendar on iPhone?
The standard iOS calendar has a bunch of cool features that make it easy to interact with it. For example, you can add to your to-do list counting the travel time to the place of the event: Basically, if your visit to the doctor is scheduled for 11:00, and it will take you another half hour to pack and get there, you can factor that into the event. The calendar will notify you in advance.
- Open Calendar on iPhone.
- Click Add event or select an existing one.
- Select Travel time and select the required interval. For example, half an hour.
This feature allows you to prepare in time so as not to be late and not set two reminders. What iOS features make your life easier?
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.