Although the Central Bank has promised us that from April 1, all Russian banks will be required to start support SBPey, in fact this did not happen. No, of course, more than 60 credit institutions joined the service, but there was no backbone among them. That is, customers of Tinkoff Bank, Alfa Bank, Raiffeisenbank, Rosselkhozbank, Otkritie, etc. are using it. can not. However, the loss, frankly, is small, because SBPey Restrictions many may simply not be satisfied.
❗️ПОДПИШИСЬ НА НАШ КАНАЛ В ЯНДЕКС.ДЗЕНЕ. ПОДДЕРЖИ НАС❗️
We have already understood what is SBP, in the smallest details. It’s interesting, so be sure to read it. But, in a nutshell, it is a payment service based on payment technology not by NFC, as is the case with Apple Pay, but by QR. You come from scan QR code with the store details and the sewn amount, select the bank account from which you want to make the payment and confirm it. In general, it is convenient, but there are a number of unpleasant moments.
Differences between SBPey and Apple Pay
- In addition to payment technology, SBPay is different from Apple Pay because it does not require cards. It is linked to the user’s bank account and immediately debits the money from it. This makes it much easier to use.
- SBPey An internet connection is required to make a payment, unlike Apple Pay. If there is no network connection, you will not only not be able to pay for the purchase, but you will not even be able to open payment service requestto scan the QR code.
- SBPay does not support other payment services except banking services. In other words, you will not be able to link your Qiwi or YuMoney account to it. Maybe their support will be added later, as well as Sberbank and Tinkoff supportbut so far such conversations are not even conducted.
❗️МЫ ЕСТЬ В ТЕЛЕГРАМЕ. ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО ПОДПИСЫВАЙТЕСЬ, ПОКА НЕ ЗАПРЕТИЛИ❗️
- SBPay does not allow the use of credit cards. This is a very significant drawback, as many people preferred to pay with Apple Pay with credit cards and then pay off the debt at the end of the month, receiving interest on the balance of their own funds lying around. on the debit card.
- When paying via SBPay, you will not receive cashback. At all. Not a ruble. Not a percentage. The fact is that all transactions made using this service are made in the form of bank transfers directly to the details. And if so, there is nothing to charge for cashback.
Discounts when paying SBP
I don’t know about you, but for me, the last two points are essential. For example, on my credit card, I get cash back at a rate of 2% for each purchase. SBPey allows you to use accounts receivable only, but even then there will be no cashback.
No, of course, when you pay for purchases with SBPey, you get a discount on the total amount of the check at most stores, online or offline, that support this service. But the problem is that not all chain stores support SBPey, and the discount is only 1%. And for credit cards and special offers, the return can reach 2% or even 5%.
❗️В СУНДУКЕ АЛИБАБЫ КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ ВЫХОДЯТ ПОДБОРКИ ЛУЧШИХ ТОВАРОВ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС❗️
where does it come from discount when paying by sbpay, interrogate? It is applied immediately upon payment. If the amount of the check is 500 rubles, only 495 rubles will be automatically debited from your account, since processing transfers through the quick payment system is cheaper for stores.
Unlike paying with MasterCard or Visa cards, which charge around 2-2.3% for processing, SBPey Payments does not cost them more than 0.7%. So stores give you a discount and lose nothing.
How to pay with an iPhone in Russia
Let’s recap now.
For today SBPey and fast payment system (they are not exactly the same) are the only ones alternative to Apple Pay in Russia. Since at one time the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation did not have enough strength to pressure Apple and force it to open access to NFC in the iPhone for Mir Pay, we do not currently have access to any contactless payment service, unlike Android users. So, if you forgot your bank card or cash, you can actually pay with SBPey for the cashless purchase.
However, in this case, you will need to have your own funds in the account, because SBPy does not accept credit cards, and also be prepared for the lack of cashback. In some stores, the return is compensated with a 1% discount provided, so for those who do not like to accumulate points, this may even be a better option. But, no matter what, you can forget about special offers and increased cashback with SBPey.
❗️ПРИСОЕДИНЯЙТЕСЬ К НАШЕМУ ЧАТУ В ТЕЛЕГРАМЕ. ТАМ МЫ ОТВЕЧАЕМ НА ВОПРОСЫ ПОДПИСЧИКОВ❗️
Well, unfortunately pay through sbpay it is not possible everywhere. By summer, if Apple Pay doesn’t return, more stores will be connected to the payment service, but so far it’s not even both. For example, SBPey is accepted in the Red and White network, but not yet in networks such as Magnit, Lenta and Pyaterochka. Respectively, use sbpay on iphone as a full-fledged substitute for Apple Pay in Russia is not yet possible.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.