This article explains How to Add Multiple Photos to Instagram Stories
- Tap your story > library/gallery icon > Select multiple and choose the images. Tap next, make any edits, tap next again, then share.
- You can edit each image before sharing the group with your friends.
How to Add Multiple Photos to Instagram Stories?
These instructions apply to applications of Instagram for iOS and Android. However, the screenshots below use the application of Android. iOS users can follow the process, although there may be some minor differences between the two applications.
Selecting multiple photos or videos to share all at once on your Instagram stories saves time and effort. Here we explain how to do it:
- Open the app of Instagram and tap Your Story in the top left corner.
You can also swipe right from your feed or touch your profile picture from your profile tab to go to the Stories tab.
- Tap the library/gallery icon in the bottom left corner to view the most recently taken photos and videos on your device.
- Optionally, select a folder multimedia using the dropdown button in the top left corner.
If you plan to upload a mix of photos and videos at once, leave it in your device’s default media folder. If you want to select multiple videos, choose the video folder to filter all photos, which will make it easy to find the clips you want.
- Tap the Select Multiple button
- Tap the photos or videos you want to add to your story. The circle in the upper right corner of each thumbnail turns blue. In it appears a number that represents the order of publication of the images.
If you change your mind about adding a photo or video or want to change the order, deselect the photo or video by tapping it again. You can only post up to 10 photos and videos at a time.
- Once you’re satisfied with your selection, tap Next.
- Make optional edits to your photos or videos by tapping the sticker, drawing, or text buttons. Tap any photo or video displayed in the selection tool at the bottom of the screen to move between editing each one separately.
- touch Following.
- Tap the blue Share button next to You Story to post or share only with your close friends.
Why share multiple photos or videos in an Instagram Story?
If you want to post three videos and seven photos to your Instagram story, select the ones you want from your library, gallery, or other media folder. You can then immediately upload and publish the images with a single tap. Publishing this way is an excellent solution if:
- You want to capture multiple scenes or clips throughout your day.
- You don’t have time to open Instagram and post directly to it.
- You’re not sure if the photos or videos you’ve taken are story-worthy, so you’d like to decide which ones to post later.
- You want to choose only the best photos or videos to post to your stories.
- You are in a place with a bad internet connection and you can’t post anything.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.