How to Add Spotify to a Roku Device? Install or reinstall Spotify on your Roku device or on your Roku TV is very simple.
The two paying subscribers of Spotify Free users can install the updated app on Roku devices and enjoy their Spotify playlists or search for new music. so you we explain how to add Spotify to your Roku device.
All Roku TVs and devices from streaming roku with a model number 3600 or higher are compatible with the updated Spotify app. Roku devices with Roku 8.2 OS or later can use these installation methods.
How to Add Spotify to a Roku Device?
Add the Spotify app from Roku Channel Store using your Roku device or Roku TV remote.
- Select Streaming Channels on the Roku home screen.
- Choose Search for channels.
- look for it spotify app, then select Add channel.
- Enter your PIN or password to continue.
- The application of Spotify newly added channel is at the bottom of your channel list.
- After adding the Spotify channel, sign in to your Spotify account or create a new free account. Now you can listen to music stored in your Spotify library, search for new music, and do everything you normally do with Spotify on your phone or PC.
If you have a Spotify account, sign in with a PIN. Go to spotify.com/pair on a computer connected to Spotify, and Enter code that appears on the Roku screen.
How to Add Spotify from the Roku App?
You can also use the Roku mobile app to install Spotify. Any changes you make from the mobile app will automatically show up on your TV’s home screen. Here we explain how to do it:
- Open the Roku app on your smartphone.
- Tap the search bar and type “Spotify”. You can limit the search results by tapping Search Roku Channel content only.
- Select the Spotify app.
- Choose Add.
- Enter your Roku PIN to continue.
- Go to the Roku homepage on the TV to find the newly added Spotify app at the bottom of the channel list.
If the app does not appear on your homepage after installing it from your phone, check if your Roku device needs an update. To check for an update, go to Settings > System > System Update.
- Sign in with your Spotify account or create a new free account.
If you have a Spotify account, sign in with a PIN. go to spotify.com/pair on a computer connected to Spotify, then enter the code that appears on the Roku screen.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.