Very often we have to share screenshots or photos with different people. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to send such image without additional processing. After all, these images, in addition to what you want to share, may contain confidential information that is not intended for prying eyes. For example, you need to display several messages from a dialog box, but they are not located next to each other. In such a situation, it is worth resorting to a banal disguise of information that you do not plan to demonstrate.
❗️ЕЩЕ БОЛЬШЕ СТАТЕЙ ОБ APPLE ИЩИТЕ В НАШЕМ ЯНДЕКС.ДЗЕНЕ СОВЕРШЕННО БЕСПЛАТНО
This can be done in several fairly simple ways: use a standard photo editor, special online services or app store apps. Let’s see how it works.
How to Draw on a Photo on iPhone
The easiest way to remove unnecessary information from a screenshot is to edit it using the system’s built-in photo editor. Since all actions on iPad and iPhone are exactly the same, so I’m going to demonstrate everything on the tablet.
- Do screenshotthat you plan to share after editing.
- Open Photos app and select the desired image.
- Click the Edit button.
- Switch to drawing mode.
- In the toolbar, click on the “+” and select the square.
- Move it to the right place in the image and set the shape corresponding to the area containing confidential information.
- Fill the inside of the square with the selected color and click the “Finish” button.
❗️ПОДПИШИСЬ НА НАШ ЧАТИК В ТЕЛЕГРАМЕ. ТАМ ТЕБЕ ОТВЕТЯТ НА ЛЮБЫЕ ВОПРОСЫ
After these steps, the additional data will be carefully hidden from the image and you can share it via Messenger or social networks. This is the easiest way, but far from the most elegant.
online photo blur
The prettiest and neatest way to hide unnecessary information from an image is to recognize blur part of the image. You can do this using third-party apps or web services. If you don’t want to use memory for a few such actions, inline blur will be a great solution.
- Go to www.ezgif.com.
- Click on “Choose file”, indicate the path to the desired image and click on “Download!”.
- Once the image is loaded, select the area you want to blur.
- Scroll down and click the “Send!” button.
Below will appear screenshot with an already blurred area. And no additional software in the memory of your smartphone. If this is a one-time action for you, choose this method.
How to Take a Blurry Photo on iPhone
But if, like me, you work with such things and regularly need to hide data in images, it is worth downloading a special application for this. With a large amount of screenshots, of course, it is better to use such a solution. It does not depend on the quality of the Internet and the performance of the service itself. For blur parts of the photo necessary:
- Download the Censor app from the App Store.
- Launch the application, click on the “+” in the upper left corner and select the image you are interested in.
- Click on the droplet to switch to blur mode.
- Select the area that needs to be hidden from prying eyes.
- Click the “Share” button in the upper right corner.
- Select Save Image.
After these steps, the final image will appear in the gallery with all your photos. The method is quite simple and quick. Thus, it is possible to process a sufficiently large number of images in a short period of time.
Blur photo app
To Censorship requests, in fact, there is a minus. For some it will be important, and someone will not even pay attention to it. There is no version for tablets. For these users, I recommend “Blur and Mosaic” program. It seemed to me that with the help of it you can perform all actions even faster than with any of the previous options. To blur sensitive information in a photo using this app, you will need:
- Download from App store blur and mosaic application.
- Run it and download the image you are interested in. You can take a photo from the camera directly in this program.
- Once the image loads, simply shade the area you need with your finger. The screenshot or photo will be blurry where you swipe.
- After that, click on the checkmark in the upper right corner and save the result.
❗️ПОДПИСЫВАЙСЯ НА ТЕЛЕГРАМ-КАНАЛ СУНДУК АЛИБАБЫ, ЧТОБЫ ПОКУПАТЬ ТОЛЬКО ЛУЧШИЕ ТОВАРЫ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС
It seemed to me that this method is the easiest of all presented above. It does not require switching to additional modes and additional actions. A few finger movements and that’s it. But you will definitely choose the option that exactly suits your needs. After all, as mentioned above, for such a blur it makes no sense to keep an additional program in the device memory. In addition, someone may not live up to elegance and aesthetics at all, and standard tools in Photos app for this simple action.