Download music videos to your iPad of services like YouTube can be better than the Diffusion in some cases. If you watch the same videos over and over again, it makes sense to download those videos instead of streaming them. Here is how to download music videos from YouTube Premium, Netflix and Starz.
These instructions apply to devices with iOS 11 or later.
Benefits of Downloading Music Videos
There may be times when you don’t have access to the Internet (or your cellular network, if your iPad connects to it) and you can’t stream music videos. Having your favorites stored on your iPad lets you watch those videos virtually anywhere.
Other advantages of downloading music videos are:
- Reduce the iPad battery charge. It takes more power to stream than to play a file locally.
- Save time by not having to search for your favorite videos on the Internet.
- Watch music videos which are no longer available online.
- free up bandwidth on your internet connection.
- Save on your data plan, if your iPad connects to a cellular network with Wi-Fi.
Downloading instead of streaming is a useful option. However, the iPad does not have a built-in feature to capture web video streams and convert them to files. For this, you will need to use a specific application. The App Store offers free, easy-to-use apps that download content from Youtube.
Do not distribute downloaded files and follow the rules of the streaming service. For more information on copyright, read our copyright article. legality of downloading videos from youtube.
Download Music Videos with YouTube Premium
YouTube has its own option to download videos from its platform: YouTube Premium. This service includes a free trial period, but once expired, it charges a monthly fee.
Here we explain how to use YouTubePremium to put videos directly on your iPad:
- Open YouTube and find the video that you want to keep.
- Touch the button To download What’s under the video.
- If you are not a member of YouTubePremium, you will be prompted to start your free trial. Tap Try for free to configure.
To cancel service and avoid monthly charges, learn how to cancel subscriptions on your iPad. You will still be able to use Premium during the entire trial period.
- uses Touch ID or your password identifier of Apple to make the purchase.
- Click Download Below any video you want to download while your subscription is active.
- Downloaded videos appear in the Downloads section of the YouTube Library tab.
- you can watch the videos downloaded with or without an active internet connection.
Download Netflix Videos
Movie streaming services also offer downloads for all or part of their offers. Here’s how to make Netflix content available. available to watch it offline.
- Open Netflix and tap Downloads at the bottom of the screen.
- Touch Search for something to download to display a list of compatible series.
- To download an episode or movie to your iPad, tap the Download icon.
- Your downloads appear on the My Downloads screen. Netflix also has a Smart Downloads option that automatically removes episodes of shows you’ve watched and downloads new ones. To turn it on, tap Smart downloads on the My Downloads screen and enable it.
Download Starz Videos
Starz makes everything on its service available to view without Link. Here we explain how to do it.
- Go to the page of the movie or TV episode you want to download.
- Tap the download icon.
- Choose the desired download quality. The window shows how much space each version occupies on an iPad.
- Movies downloaded appear under Downloads on the My List page.
- To remove the movies you downloaded, tap Edit, select the files you want to delete and click Delete.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.