How to Create a Password for your Apple ID? An Apple ID account is the most important part of an iPhone or other Apple device. Despite the fact that it is well protected by a standard set of functions, for it, as for any other account, you need to choose the most secure password: no matter what, there is probably no only one IT company in the world that would provide one hundred percent protection.
How to Create a Password for your Apple ID?
That’s why it makes sense to trust Apple, but you shouldn’t be wrong either. Let’s see what password to create for Apple ID.
How to Create an Apple ID?
You can create a new Apple ID for various purposes. For example, if you forgot the password of the previous account or want to start living from scratch. You can do this on the new iPhones and iPads.
- When activating your iPhone, select Create an Apple ID for free.
- Enter your date of birth and name, then click Next.
- Choose your email address and enter it.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to verify your email address and set up two-factor authentication.
you can also create an Apple ID account directly from the iPhone via the App Store.
- Open the App Store and click on the profile icon.
- Click on “Create a new Apple ID”. If there is no such item, you are probably not logged out of your existing account.
- Enter a different email address and it will become your new Apple ID.
- Select or skip the payment details, then click Done.
- Confirm your phone number and email address.
Create a password for iCloud
Apple is quite sensitive to security issues and tries every way to protect users from leaks and Tipss, but the main responsibility is always on us. Therefore, when creating an Apple ID, it is important to choose as complex a password as possible. Pay attention to the following recommendations.
- The password must contain at least one number.
- Please enter at least one uppercase letter.
- The Apple ID password must not match the username.
- Password must be at least 8 characters.
- It is better if the password does not match the old one, if any.
Thereby, Apple ID will accept your password. Following the rules for creating a password is also useful as it is a good habit to offer strong passwords in other accounts where, for example, there are no such requirements. . For example, use a password for the Apple ID, where 4 digits go to the beginning or to the end, and even in order (for example, 1234Anton) really isn’t worth it.
The most effective password is a combination of upper and lower case letters alternating with each other (for example, cF28QdE0). So much more reliable, although more difficult. Something like an airline ticket reservation number.
You can’t share your Apple ID password to anyone else you can extract all data from iCloud without your knowledge. It’s best to remember or use a password manager for this, but under no circumstances should you write it down on a piece of paper, put it in your wallet or, God forbid, write it down in Notes on your iPhone. In the end, if you are afraid for the content, you can always activate Digital heritage on iPhone: in this case, a trusted person will be able to access your account, but only after your death. Read more about this in our material.
How to find and remember a complex password
There are many options to find a successful combination. Personally, I use a memorable event, a phrase from a friend of mine, or words from a song that, as you know, you can’t throw away. Here’s how you can remember apple id password and verify its reliability.
- You can choose the first two or three letters of a phrase known to you and a narrow circle of people, and to complete the picture, add at the end, say, someone’s birthday.
- You can also use a set of words that you use every day as your password.
- You can complicate the password with capital letters or the same symbols as described above. The main thing is not to forget about their layout, so that you can quickly enter if necessary.
Also, do not forget to go to “Passwords” in the iPhone settings from time to time: information with a security recommendation is displayed there. You’ll see passwords that have been stolen or used frequently, and if you enable the slider next to Detect stolen passwords, you’ll get a reminder notification from time to time. For password strength checks I use a password checker from Kaspersky, which shows the strength of the combination.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.