This article explains How to Create a Twitter Widget for Your Website or Blog.
- Get to Twitter Publish. Enter a URL or Twitter handle. Choose a design. Press Copy Code, and paste it on your website.
- You can paste the HTML created by Twitter Publish almost anywhere, including WordPress HTML widgets.
How to Create a Twitter Widget for Your Website or Blog?
These widgets allow you to do things like show your latest tweets, tell visitors about a relevant hashtag, or show a particular moment.
- Open a browser, and go to Twitter Publish.
- Select the down arrow in the field Enter a Twitter URL to see the list of available options for the types of content you can transform into Twitter widgets.
- Content types include tweet, profile, list, user ID, and hashtag. Select any of the default URLs to see an example of what the widget looks like.
- Copy the URL of the tweet and return to the post tab of the Twitter widget to paste the URL into the Enter a Twitter URL field. After pasting the URL into the field, click the arrow pointing to the right to go to the next step.
If the Twitter URL isn’t listed for the content you want in the widget, open a new browser tab or window to navigate to Twitter.com and search for the collection, tweet, profile, list, or other type of content you want. You can also search with a Twitter handle that starts with @ or a hashtag.
- After entering a URL, you will be prompted to select one of the available display options. The different display options will be available depending on the type of content you have chosen for your widget.
- If you’re happy with the way your widget looks, tap Copy code to copy the code and paste it somewhere in the code of your website or blog. The height and width of the widget are meant to be flexible, so it should stay within the limitations of the area of your blog or site where you’re presenting it.
The code is normal HTML, so you can put it anywhere HTML will work. In WordPress you can paste it into an HTML widget.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.