How to Download Spotify Songs Without Premium? If you have been using for a long time Spotify To carefully create playlists for every occasion, you might want to keep an offline text diary of them. However, there is no option through either of the Spotify apps or the web player to export the playlist content as text.
If you manually select songs from a playlist and copy them to a document Word, the result is often a cryptic Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) link that only Spotify understands.
So what’s the best way to export your playlists as text?
One of the best tools is Exportify, a web application capable of quickly generating files that can be saved in the format CSV. This is great if you want to import the data into a spreadsheet, for example, or just want a tabular record of what each playlist contains.
There are several columns Export create to list important details such as: artist name, song title, album, track length, etc.
How to Download Spotify Songs Without Premium?
To start exporting your playlists from Spotify to CSV files, follow the next steps.
- Using your internet browser, navigate to the main Exportify website.
- Scroll down the main page and click the Web API link https://rawgit.com/watsonbox/exportify/master/exportify.html
- On the web page that now appears, Click on the button Begin .
- We will now have to connect the web application of Export with your Spotify account. It’s safe, so don’t worry about security issues. Assuming you already have an account, click the Sign in to Spotify button.
- If you want to login with your account Facebook, click the facebook button. If you prefer the standard method, enter your username and password in the appropriate text boxes and click start session .
- The next screen will show what Exportify will do when logging into your account, so don’t worry, it’s not permanent. You will be able to read publicly shared information and you will also have access to normal playlists and those in which you have collaborated with others. When you are ready to continue, click the OK button.
- Once Exportify has accessed your playlists, you will see a list of them on the screen. To save one of your lists the reproduction in one csv file, just click the Export button next to it.
- If you want to backup all your playlists, click the Export All button. This will save a zip file called spotify_playlists.zip which contains all your Spotify playlists.
- When you are done recording all that you need, just close your browser window.
PS: Click on “Track Preview URL” You will find all the songs/audio/podcast, you will find link, open it, “Save” to your desktop/laptop.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.