How to Edit Metadata for Multiple Photos? In this guide, we will teach you simple steps to change your image metadata in batches in iOS 16.
The pictures are part of the important day-to-day many apple users since in them they capture these voucher moments What do you want dungeon and watch at any time, or To share with your family and friends?
Apple has done a great job in the development and evolution of image processing since their mobile devices have powerful cameras that manage to capture great detail of your favorite moments.
However, in the older versions of trying to edit the metadata of your photos, you had to frame by frame which slow motion the process a bit.
And that’s why the new update from the operating system, iOS16add to all your Newsnail greater ease at the time of editing metadata of various pictures at a time in batches, simplifying this process.
What information can you edit when batch-editing photos in iOS 16?
In this system update, iOS 16, you can edit photo information in batches that you couldn’t do in the previous versions since you had to do them one by one.
Currently, with this new update, you can change the date, time and place of multiple images at once which can you be very helpful if it is a family album or some photographs from a vacation trip, for example. And best of all, you don’t need to install anything extra, but you can do it from the photos app.
For this reason, we have decided to prepare this guide for teaching you to edit the metadata of your images in a few simple steps.
How to Change Date and Time on Photos in iOS 16?
For Edit the date and time in your photos with iOS 16, you need to follow these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is go to the application of Pictures and look for the album waves pictures whose metadata you will modify. so play Select.
- Once you have selected the images to be retouched, hold down one of them to see a menu which will be displayed.
- Now you have to choose the Set date and time it’s you will display the original date of the selected photo to edit. It will also teach you final adjustments What did you do
- You must remember that this change will apply to all selected pictures or failing that, to an album you chose.
- The next is to look for it year and choose the one you want to apply to your pictures.
- Then you must touch the arrows That you appear at the top right to select a month.
- After that you must scroll and select the hour What are you going to put in your images?
- You should hurry in the option time zone.
- Now in the search bar Which was unfolded at the top, you must enter the time zone that you want to add.
- Then you must press and select the results of the time zone What you added in the search bar.
- Finally, you must Check Yes the changes you are going to do are correct. If yes, you must select the option top right Adjust.
This way you go successfully modified the date and hour on your selected images or the entire album.
How to Change Photos Location in iOS 16?
If you want to modify the Location of your images, just follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is select the image or album to edit.
- You should hold down the photo until a menu in which you will touch the option “adjust location”.
- Then you have to use the search bar which appears on the upper screen to find the location that you want To add.
- So you are looking for a location you want to add.
- Now you have to touch and select the location that you added in the search bar.
- After confirming and selecting the locations setting I know will automatically add all the selected pictures.
In this way, you will have managed to change the location of your photos and your entire albums.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.