One in seven people worldwide use WhatsApp. With over a billion users, WhatsApp has become a tempting target for those who want to know someone’s private life. If you enter someone’s WhatsApp, you will be able to find out who they are talking to and who they are related to. But you don’t want to get caught stealing their phone, do you? What other safe way is there to get into someone’s WhatsApp without the other person knowing?
We offer two methods. There is some risk involved, but it works. The other is to use a spy app for WhatsApp. We explain how they work:
- Read WhatsApp messages using an app
Snooping on a messaging platform is not child’s play. To do this, you have to physically access whenever you want to see the messages, but there is another way to do it: with a spy app. This trend of using a spy app for WhatsApp is growing more and more thanks to its simplicity. Xnspy is a very popular spy app that works great for viewing WhatsApp messages from someone else’s phone. It works for both Android and iPhone and is compatible with the latest operating systems of these phones.
If you want to view WhatsApp messages via Xnspy, follow the steps below:
- Xnspy is available on its official website Xnspy.com. Log on to their site and subscribe to the app.
- Once registered, you will receive an email with your access codes and download instructions.
- Follow the download instructions to install the app on the phone you want to spy on. You only need to access it once.
Figure 1: Xnspy Login Page
- Once logged in, you will see the main Xnspy “dashboard” with a menu on the left side of the screen. Find and click on the “Messenger” option from the list.
- A list of email services that Xnspy works with is displayed. Choose WhatsApp from the drop-down list to view messages.
- Each WhatsApp message includes the sender’s name and number along with the date and time of the message.
- To visit WhatsApp tracking guide on Xnspy website, just click this link: https://xnspy.com/features/whats-app.html
- Read someone else’s WhatsApp messages with WhatsApp Web
Another way to read WhatsApp messages other than with a WhatsApp spy app is with WhatsApp Web. This method does not require installation, but you must breach the security of the WhatsApp web service to read the messages. To do this, you must have access to the phone whose messages you want to see. WhatsApp Web asks you to scan a QR code that appears on the web page from the app.
Follow the steps below to use this method:
- From the computer, go to https://web.whatsapp.com.
- On this page you will see a QR code. Go to the target phone and open WhatsApp.
Figure 2: QR code on WhatsApp webpage
- Enter the settings and select the “WhatsApp Web” option.
- The camera will open which you will need to use to scan the QR code that appears on your computer.
- WhatsApp Web will automatically connect to the target phone’s WhatsApp. You will be able to read all the messages of this phone from your computer.
- Open Google Chrome on your smartphone. If you don’t have it, download it and install it.
- In the upper right corner, select Settings.
- In the settings menu, find “Computer view”.
- You will see the QR Code like on the computer. Follow the other steps to receive the messages on your mobile.
You can use Xnspy WhatsApp or WhatsApp Web spy app to read someone else’s WhatsApp messages.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.