How to Save Instagram Videos? what you need to know
- To save your story: Select the More menu (three dots at the bottom right), and choose Save > Save history.
- To save someone else’s video, you have to select View Page Source or Inspect Element on their page (depending on your browser).
- Press Ctrl+U > Ctrl+F. Enter . Mp4. Ctrl+Do cclick on the link. Right-click and select Download Video.
This article explains how to download an Instagram video, both from your own Instagram profile and someone else’s. Instagram doesn’t currently support saving individual files, but you can use a workaround to grab them using the browser.
How to save your Instagram stories?
Downloading and saving the stories or videos that you have previously uploaded or created on Instagram can be done by following the steps below.
- Open the app of Instagram.
- Open the story want to save.
- Select More, the three dots located on theto lower right corner.
- touch Save.
- Choose save history.
For guardr the photo without the text or effects you’ve added to it, tap Save Photo.
How to save another user’s Instagram videos
Although it can be useful to recover your Instagram stories, you may want to download the videos shared By others. On a Mac or PC, this can be done on the web-based version of Instagram. on devices Android and iOS, you’ll need a third-party app or the solution described below.
The best solution for a version digital from high quality of the video of someone else you see in Instagram it is simply asking for a copy.
If, on the other hand, you just don’t want to lose access to the video because you enjoy it, or want to come back later to watch it again (and again?), you can simply bookmark it. See our tutorial How to save Instagram photos for help doing this. ¡Yes, it is the same process for videos and images!
How to Save Instagram Videos to your Computer?
- Open a web browser and browse to the page that contains the Instagram video you would like to download.
- click with it button straight anywhere on the page outside of the video post.
- When the contextual menu, select View Page Source or Inspect Element. This option varies depending on the browser.
- A new tab appears showing the source code of the page. To open the Browser Search field, tap Ctrl+F (on Windows) or Command+F (on macOS).
- When the search field appears, introduce . Mp4.
- Multiple results are highlighted, each accompanied by a full URL. Copy the first URL.
- Depending browser, you may need to select the urls to open it in a new tab or window.
- Open a new tab and paste the copied URL in the address bar. Then press Enter.
- The video loads into a separate player. Click the right mouse button anywhere in the video window and select Download video or Save video.
- To rename the file before download itselect Download video as or Save video What.
Now you can specify the name of the file and the location where you want to store the file. MP4 video on your computer.
Save Instagram videos to your phone or tablet
Android and iOS users can have the option to save other users’ Instagram videos to their device’s camera roll.either. However, this must be done through a third-party app. Most of these apps do not deliver what they promise, and many include malware or other unwanted software.
If you want to save an Instagram video and transfer it to your smartphone or tablets, download it on a computer following the instructions above. Then transfer it to your device via email or other sharing method.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.