How to Stop Netflix Autoplaying? Netflix has an autoplay feature on its home screen that not everyone likes; new TV shows or movies will start playing automatically if you don’t move with the speed.
The good news is that you can easily stop these automatic predictions if they bother you.
The feature is designed to entice viewers to watch something they might not have considered before. showing them a scene from the movie or TV series. Some prefer to read the details of the program without the sound of the scene.
If that sounds like you, you’ll want to disable the autoplay feature for your profile. If you prefer, you can also find out what’s inside Netflix without watching these trailers or without having to mess with your profile at all.
This feature cannot be disabled for all user profiles at once. Other users of the account can choose to deactivate it or keep it activated; each profile must be adjusted individually.
How to Stop Netflix Autoplaying?
To disable this feature for a profile, follow these steps.
- Login on your Netflix account.
- In the upper right corner, click the down arrow in the Profile box. (The little square with a smiley face or custom image that you may have chosen.)
- Click on Manage profiles.
- Click on profile you want to update.
- In the controls of the reproduction automatic, you can uncheck one or both of the following options:
– Automatically play the next episode of a series on all devices.
– Automatically play previews while browsing on all devices.
- Once you have made your selection(s), click To safeguard.
- In the Manage Profiles screen, click Done.
How to Enable Autoplay on Netflix?
Do you miss those automatic previews? Following the steps above, simply go back and recheck the box(es) you previously unchecked. Click on to safeguard then click Ready on the screen Manage profiles and it will return to autoplay ground.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.