How to Take Black and White Photos from iPhone? You can use the black and white filters from the Camera app.
Listening to music, taking us where we want, writing an e-mail, ordering food at home, calling our loved ones… We can do countless things with our smartphones that make our lives easier.
But without a doubt one of the applications that we use the most is the camera: to photograph those moments that we want to immortalize and that stay with us forever, to share a photo with someone…
Many times we want to take color images, but we can take incredibly artistic photos using our iPhone’s black and white photo filters and we can apply them directly from the camera without having to access the Photos app and edit them.
How to Take Black and White Photos from iPhone?
If you want to use this filter before taking the photo, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the Camera app.
- Click on the arrow above in the middle.
- You will see that a menu with different options now appears below.
- Scroll through the menu until you find an icon with three circles.
- Now the menu will change and give you different filter options for the camera.
- The last three filters: Mono / Silver / Black are the black and white filters.
You are misusing your iPhone: 3 settings you need to activate
Using these filters is a great option to start exploring black-and-white photography. You will see how totally different the photos look by eliminating color and playing with lights and shadows.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.