Blocking social networks did not affect WhatsApp – the messenger still works. However, it is still worth backing up your data from time to time. Perhaps, in the light of recent events, you still decide to change your iPhone to Android, or vice versa, when you still have the option of buying a smartphone. To do this, you’ll need a simple yet feature-rich app for Mac or Windows. With it you can not only transfer whatsapp to another phone with all the data, but also create a backup on a PC and even open it if necessary. We tell you why you should use the iTransor app for WhatsApp.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
To transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, you only need two smartphones, as well as a laptop and whatsapp transfer app. Understanding it is not difficult: see how it is done.
- Download iTransor for WhatsApp
- Select “Transfer WhatsApp between devices”.
- Connect both smartphones to PC: put Android in USB debugging mode, then unlock iPhone and select “Trust this computer”.
- Then the smartphone from which you are transferring WhatsApp should be on the left – it is signed “Source”, and the smartphone to which you are transferring – on the right (“Destination”). To swap them, use the Switch button.
- Then click “Transfer”, after which the data transfer will begin.
- Then you will need to confirm the choice by clicking “Continue” and follow the system prompts: you will need to set permissions, confirm the account number.
- At the end, don’t forget to check if all the files have been transferred to the new device.
Just in case, here’s a little video tutorial so you don’t get confused when using the program. It clearly explains all the steps.
How to Backup WhatsApp to Computer
In my opinion, in today’s realities, entrusting backups to cloud storage is an extremely dubious idea. This applies to iPhone and WhatsApp backups. Let’s talk about WhatsApp backup: iTransor for WhatsApp allows you to easily backup whatsapp to computer. You can open or restore it on any device. Here’s how it’s done.
- Access the iTransor app for WhatsApp on your computer;
- Click on the “Backup WhatsApp on Devices” tab;
- Unlock and connect your smartphone;
- After that, it will be displayed on the screen and you have to tap on the “Backup” button and select “WhatsApp Messenger”.
Then the program will create a backup copy. This is done very quickly: my data is 4.2 GB iTransor for WhatsApp processed in 6-7 minutes.
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup
you can also find whatsapp backup in the PC memory or restore it to a new device. The previous function is convenient in that you can prepare the data transfer in advance without having a new smartphone at hand. It is now possible to view it or restore an earlier version to a new phone. It is done very simply.
- Open the app and connect your new smartphone to the PC.
- Open the “Restore/Export WhatsApp Backup” tab and wait for the system to detect the messaging backups. Find the desired backup file, guided by the date in the table.
- After that, click “Restore to Device”: the system will prompt you to view the backup, but you can skip this item by clicking “No”.
- Then your device will appear on the screen: click “Restore” and follow the system instructions.
You can manage whatsapp backup: the program allows you to put a password on it. To do this, click the lock icon next to the backup, create and enter a password, then re-enter it.
How to View WhatsApp Backup on Computer
With iTransor for WhatsApp you can create whatsapp backup on pc and view it in a browser and other programs that support HTML. Everything is very simple.
- Go to “Restore/Export WhatsApp Backup” tab;
- Select the desired backup;
- Click “Export to computer”;
- Wait for the program to analyze your WhatsApp backup: the procedure takes several minutes, so don’t worry.
After that, the program will open whatsapp backup: You will see chats, as well as tabs with photos, videos, audio and files. Select desired content or individual chats, select save location below, and format: HTML for browsers, XLS for Excel or PDF. Click “Export”.
iTransor for WhatsApp также позволяет восстановить резервную копию WhatsApp из Google Drive на iPhone.
The iTransor for WhatsApp application can be used free of charge: in this case, available whatsapp backup, view a backup, and find other backups on your PC. But transferring data and restoring a backup copy from a PC, as well as exporting chat data will be in the professional version of the program. The app has huge functionality, so it’s definitely worth it.
Download iTransor for Windows
Download iTransor for Mac
Unfortunately, WhatsApp is constantly delaying the implementation of the feature transfer chats from android to iphone, giving the solution to this problem at the mercy of the developers. And iTransor for WhatsApp seems to be the only way out of this situation.