Update your Xiaomi mobile to the latest version of MIUI, you just need to follow a few simple steps.
It is important to keep up to date with the updates of our mobile, in this way we can take advantage of the latest news, correct the errors of previous versions or even completely change the aesthetics of the device. If you have a Xiaomi mobile, updating to the latest version of MIUI is very simplejust follow a few simple steps.
Xiaomi’s customization layer has improved a lot lately and each new version is a step forward. MIUI 13 This is the most recent version, based on Android 12 and with all sorts of new features. If it is available for your Xiaomi, it will only take you a few moments to upgrade to the latest software.
Update your Xiaomi manually
For update your mobile manually All you need to do is go to the settings section and follow a few simple steps. In a few minutes, your Xiaomi will enjoy the latest version of MIUI.
- Go to settings
- Go to the “About phone” section
- Go to the “MIUI version” section by clicking on the MIUI icon
- Download the update (if available)
After performing these steps and completing the download, the option to restart the device will appear. This will be the last step and when your device turns back on, it will already have the new software version.
Update your Xiaomi before everyone else
You may not know it, but your Xiaomi mobile has an option that will allow you to download updates before everyone else. This way, you can take advantage of all the new features as soon as they are available, without waiting. To receive updates quickly and automatically, you need to follow these steps:
- Access your phone settings
- Click on the “About phone” option
- Enter the “MIUI Version” section by clicking on the icon
- Already inside, click on the three dots located in the upper right part of the screen and select “Update settings”
- Enable the “Get updates sooner” feature
Related Topics: MIUI
Sign up for Disney+ for 8.99 euros and without permanence