One of the most important functions of our mobile is surf the internet. But sometimes we have network issues that prevent us from doing it easily. When he WiFi is bad for us, it’s not nice to have to spend mobile data. So that this is not a problem, here are some tips that can help you help solve this problem.
How do I connect my mobile to WiFi?
To connect the mobile to a WiFi network, you must associate this account with the phone. Just enter the following section:
- If your mobile is iOS: Settings > Wi-Fi
- If your phone is android: Settings > Wireless and networks > Wi-Fi
Once this is done, you will need to selectof all, the Wi-Fi network to which you want to connect and you must enter security key. Then it will connect automatically.
Problems and Solutions
Normally there are not many issues with WiFi, but sometimes some may appear that prevent free internet browsing. This can be caused by various reasons.
- If you’re trying to connect to a new Wi-Fi network and you can’t, no matter how silly, the first thing to do is make sure you’re connected. entering the key properly.
- If the password is correct and you continue to have problems logging in, try with another device that you have on hand (tablet, computer, etc.)
If after doing this, the problem is still your mobile:
- Check that you can connect to another Wi-Fi network. In case it fails, the problem is with your phone. To fix it, you can try update software That is restore your mobile
- If you can access router: turn off and on again again. Sometimes the problem comes from there.
3. If you have the option to “share internet“, make sure it is not enabled as this can prevent the mobile from receiving a signal.
4. Finally, and in case it still doesn’t work, add WiFi network manually. On Android: “Add a WiFi network”; and in iOS: “Other” (to add this network you will need data such as network name (SSID), security type and, of course, password).
If none of this works for you, you should call a technician or the company you contracted to give you the necessary solution.