Whatsapp Android to iPhone: Moving chats between iOS and Android will no longer be a nightmare thanks to the latest addition to the app.
Switch from Android to iOS and vice versa always tends to play a trick. Although major manufacturers usually try to make this process as easy as possible, the reality is that it is not always possible. transfer all information from one phone to another.
Specifically, one of the things that bothered users the most was that, until now, there was no official way to transfer WhatsApp chat information from one operating system to another. In beta form, experiments had been seen for a long time, the most recent at the beginning of the year via the application Switch to iOS and now finally the feature is officially available to all users.
You can now transfer chats from Whatsapp Android to iPhone or vice versa: Changing Mobiles is much easier
just like shared whatsapp on twitter it seems that one of the novelties of the latest version of the application for iPhone and Android involves the incorporation of the new function for transfer chats between the two operating systems. For this, it is necessary to have the latest version of the WhatsApp app, as well as iOS 15.5, Android 5 or higher on both operating systems.
Switching from Android to iOS and vice versa will be easier thanks to the latest WhatsApp news
From there you will need have the app installed Switch to iOS, available for free through Google Play for Android devices, as it will be the information transport channel. With all this, you will have the possibility of forward any chat from one phone to another.
For example, as detailed by WhatsApp, for transfer chats from android to iphone the steps to follow will be as follows:
- Open the Migrate to iOS app on your Android phone and follow the onscreen instructions.
- A code will be displayed on the iPhone. When prompted, enter the code on your Android phone.
- Tap Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.
- On the Transfer Data screen, select WhatsApp.
- Press START on the Android phone and wait for WhatsApp to prepare the data for export. Once this process is completed, you will be logged out of the Android phone.
- Tap NEXT to return to the Move to iOS app.
- Tap CONTINUE to transfer data from Android phone to iPhone and wait 8. Switch to iOS to confirm the transfer is complete.
- Install the latest version of WhatsApp from the App Store.
- Open WhatsApp and sign in with the same phone number you used on your old device.
- When prompted, tap Start and wait for the process to complete.
- When you are done activating the new device, you will be able to see all of your chats.
Once the process is complete, you can start using whatsapp on your iphone normally. In addition, it should be noted that through the application Switch to iOS you will be able to transfer much more information from your Android smartphone to the new iOS phone: photos, calendar, contacts, reminders and much more.
I am Bhumi Shah, a highly skilled digital marketer with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing in the tech industry.