There is a trick within WhatsApp with which you can find out who some of your contacts chat with most frequently. Here we tell you how.
One of the advantages of WhatsApp being your main instant messaging app is that you can constantly receive its updates, enjoy new functions and try hidden tricks that are in it. For example, the possibility of knowing with whom and how often your contacts chat.
Even this simple trick within the application can help you know with whom you interact the most, share the most multimedia content and the amount of memory that these conversations occupy in the application’s storage.
How do you know who you talk to the most, you or one of your contacts on WhatsApp?
1. Enter WhatsApp from your phone and go to the ‘Settings’ or ‘Settings’ menu from the icon with three dots.
2. Select the option that says ‘Storage and data’.
3. Now go to the option called ‘Manage storage’.
4. The chat list will automatically be displayed, and you will be able to identify the contacts with whom you interact the most on WhatsApp.
5. By clicking on each of them, you will be able to review the messages, files and all kinds of information they have shared.
To apply this trick with someone else’s account, it will be necessary to access their phone and review that information. So before doing so, we recommend you request permission and once you have it, apply the step by step that will undoubtedly help you find information or messages you thought were lost.