iPhones are thoroughly tested for extreme loads before production, but this does not always help: sooner or later each of us is faced with the fact that the smartphone has turned into a hot cake. Sometimes it happens for obvious reasons, but the worst part is when iPhone gets hot. Not so long ago, a Chinese craftsman assembled his own iPhone model, where he installed two cooling fans – a feature that each of us lacks in a smartphone. However, it is important to know why is my iphone overheating and how it can be fixed. We will talk about this in the article.
❗️ ПОДПИСЫВАЙТЕСЬ НА НАШ ЯНДЕКС.ДЗЕН, ЧТОБЫ НЕ ПРОПУСТИТЬ ПОСЛЕДНИЕ НОВОСТИ ИЗ МИРА APPLE!
How to properly use the iPhone
Heated iPhone – one of the most annoying problems when using a smartphone. In addition, it is important to remember that the smartphone has its own operating temperature range: if you do everything correctly, iPhone battery live much longer. On its website, Apple states that the smartphone can be used between 0 and 35 degrees Celsius, but notes that the ideal operating temperature is between 16 and 22 degrees.
Also, charging at high temperatures (over 35 degrees) negatively affects the iPhone battery. The same applies if you use the iPhone in the cold, as well as if you charge it in the cold. When heated, iOS throttles system performance. Here’s what happens.
- The display becomes dark or turns off.
- iPhone performance drops in resource-intensive apps.
- iPhone charges slowly.
- Communication quality deteriorates (Internet works slowly due to low power consumption.
- The flash or the camera does not work.
By the way, this happens extremely rarely when a warning appears on the screen about iPhone high temperature. We wrote about other bad habits that kill your smartphone in a separate article.
Читайте также: Вредна ли быстрая зарядка для вашего iPhone
Why is my iPhone getting hot?
In most cases heating iphone observed when starting games or during initial setup. But what if the iPhone starts to heat up while reading the news? In theory, applications from various publications are quite simple, do not take up much space and do not consume much traffic. It turned out that at this time in the background it can load a large amount of advertising: I noticed this when using the application of one of the popular sports publications. iPhone got hot out of the blue like I was running Need For Speed. Alas, I wasn’t the only one complaining about the app – I found dozens of similar situations in App Store reviews, so I had to ditch it in favor of the mobile version of the app. site.
Как платить на АлиЭкспресс после санкций
Why does the iPhone get hot?
There are other reasons why your iPhone gets hot. You shouldn’t worry about this – it’s completely normal, and it’s better to put the smartphone aside and let it cool down a bit.
- iPhone heats up in tethering mode: Wireless modules are still on on the smartphone, and when transferring large amounts of data, the iPhone begins to heat up, but after the processes are completed, the temperature of the smartphone returns to normal.
- Bad Internet on iPhone: I think you noticed that when switching from LTE to 3G, the iPhone is slow to load pages and download files, but also heats up. This is normal: the device just consumes more resources.
- iphone hard case: experts recommend using such accessories so that the smartphone does not cool down in the cold, but note that it is better to remove them in the heat and during charging.
- iPhone battery wear: Apple notes that the battery is a consumable, so it is worth changing it from time to time. Attention, at 80% of the maximum capacity, it is necessary to think of replacing the battery.
- iPhone overheats during update: this is normal, because at this time new firmware files are downloaded and installed.
- iOS errors: this happens extremely rarely, but sometimes, through the fault of the developers, the iPhone begins to heat up for no apparent reason.
Не забудьте подписаться на Телеграм-канал "Сундук Али-Бабы", чтобы не пропустить классные чехлы для iPhone по смешным ценам!
iPhone overheats after a drop
While it’s normal for an iPhone to heat up while charging, it’s important to know why it happens after damage from a drop or moisture ingress.
- Dropping your iPhone or hitting it hard can affect battery integrity, causing it to malfunction.
- On the Sudden heating of iPhone moisture can penetrate the case, causing the contacts to oxidize. If you dried the device, but there were problems with heating after that, you should contact the service center.
- Power controller failure: This module monitors the current supply rate, otherwise the battery heats up to critical values. As a result, the battery may swell or explode.
Хотите обсудить статью? Пишите в наш Telegram-чат!
How to Avoid iPhone Overheating
There are a few simple tips that will not only help you avoid overheating, but also save battery life. Here’s what you can do.
- Don’t put your iPhone under your pillow. Especially if it’s still charging.
- Do not leave iPhone in direct sunlight.
- Do not carry a smartphone with running applications in a cramped pocket with other things.
- Disable communication modules and geolocation if not needed.
- Use only high quality chargers.
By the way, the screen sometimes stops working on the iPhone after talking on the phone. We have explained why this happens and how to fix it – in our material.